2018年9月22日 星期六

My favorite YouTube channels

    I watch YouTube very often. I usually spend 2 hours to watch it when I'm tired. Because it can let me feel refresh. Especially the channel call "God Tone Asia". Is my favorite. They are brothers.  At beginning they are the players playing online games  "LOL" but now they transfer their channel's style to lifestyle. For example: Big stomach king contest, introduce Taiwanese culture and travel vlog. It's really helpful for decrease the pressure and let me have the good mood all day. 

    The second one YouTube channel is "Xinshidandan" He is the biracial of France and China. He likes to make the weird test. For example: to put the fried chicken in the Sichuan spicy pot And taste it is good or not. Additionally, he do an experiment that let his wallet can be stolen easily in Paris. To test, is Paris' s thief rampant.

    For English channel, I usually see "Dude Perfect" ,which is the channel for playing sports. And also make the interesting contest to play the ball. Like shot the ball in running car. Or shoot frisbee into the big bucket with eyes covered.

3 則留言:

  1. 1052914 Cindy Lo 羅心妤
    I really like the sentence " it's really helpful for decrease the pressure and let me have the good mood all day." It let me feel how relax you are after watching videos on Youtube.
    I will try to see the video channel that you just recommended. It seems interesting.
    Suggestion: I think you can tell more about how you feel about watching the channel.

    回覆刪除
  2. I like the sentence “He is the biracial of France and China.”
    I like exotic cultures, especially some countries that I’m not familiar with. Combining them is an attractive thing to me. Thus, Xinshidandan channel makes me wonder how delicious that combines with two completely different kind of food! Thanking you for sharing these channels.

    回覆刪除