2018年9月29日 星期六

To Tomy in 2018



    Hi Tomy, how are you? Are you satisfied with your life now? Is the work fine. I'm really look forward to the job you're working now. Are you flight attendant now, this is the job you want to do in the future.After ten years, I think that it might be very technological on every things.I have a lot of question about after ten years.For example, did the car could fly on the sky so that we do not need the high speed road and it will never have the traffic jam; did human beings have already live on the Mars. Additionally, the most curious things I want to know is that are we belongs to China now. Or maybe the World War III had already happened. Is there have somethings change in this world. I hope all the things is fine there.

    There are somethings I wants to tell you now. First, I hope you can treat every things with pleased all the time even if you are frustrated in the things you can not solve. Second, insist the things you are always want to do; remember your initial dream and keep doing the right thing.

    Keep doing the right things!


「the adventure time」的圖片搜尋結果

1 則留言:

  1. 1052914 Cindy Lo
    I really like the sentence " insist the things you are always want to do; remember your initial dream and keep doing the right thing". This is a very inspiring sentence.
    Suggestion: Your article is very good. Wish you can tell why you want to be a flight attendant.

    回覆刪除