2018年10月21日 星期日

Englishes: What I like and dislike and how to deal with them

    In this society now, almost everyone learn English because you can use in lots of countries. But from ancient times to the present there are lots of way to learn the English. Which one is the best one? For me, I think there aren't have the best one; it only has the suitable one for you to learn.

  Advantage and Disadvantage:

     It is too easy to learn English. Due to our internet is really convenient. We don't need to study in school seating in the classroom. And even you don't need teacher to teach you in front of you. You can still learn by yourself on the internet at any time you want to. Contrary, cause of the internet is too convenient, so there are lots of others information will distract you. For example: when you are study online maybe the shopping website advertisement will came out. Second, you need to set the schedule by yourself as same as at school or you may be lazy to learn it and no one will blame on you. You need to have self-discipline.

    The reason I like English is because I like the sounds when the American English be pronounced. And also I love the American films. The pronunciation they speak makes me feel comfortable. 

    And the dislikes is the foreigners ' from America. Because the accent is to difficult to identify. Including me when I speaking English, so I think I need to practice speaking a lot and try to imitate the American English.
   

1 則留言:

  1. I did agree that the American accent is a little difficult to understand, and maybe you can watch much more American drama that may help you to improve the listening part. I'm also working hard for it, too.

    回覆刪除