2018年10月6日 星期六

Write in someone/something else’s voice to describe something about yourself

    Master! Master! OH! Finally, you hear my voice. When I first time saw you and your family passed throw my foster family I was stick on you. But you just have an attention on my friends, did not come to me. I was sad at that time because I crushed on you in my first sight. The reason that you didn't notice me I think is because I was put behind my friends. So, after this time I decided to make myself more active and optimistic. It becomes more often picked up by others but the person I want is you...
    
   Next week, you came to my foster family again. And go to ask my former master "Do you sell the black backpack with the teddy bear logo on it". I was really happy because it is me. Originally, my master is looking for me for a long time. Then my master take off my plastic bag and try on me. I was really nervous but delight. Subsequent, you said"It is the really comfortable backpack, I'll take it "So, I was taken to checkout in the front, until now my master love me the best in all his bags.

3 則留言:

  1. Cindy Lo 1052914
    Hey your article is quite vivid. Actually, I can almost feel that your backpack can talk to people. After reading your article, I learned a new vocabulary "foster family". Thanks for teaching me this word.
    I like the sentence "when I first time saw you and your family passed throw my foster family I was stick on you", it seems to me that the scene is very real.
    Suggestion: Personally, if your article be more longer it will be better. :)

    回覆刪除
  2. You write this story with a unique way. You use foster family to describe the bags. They are not be as a part of the family when they are at the store. Hence, the bag is very happy that you take it. Your metaphor is really. I learned a lot from it.

    回覆刪除
  3. I like the way you narrated the article, "master! master!" the sentence using is very vivid and it is really like an adventure story, I could even hear the sound in my ears! I suggest you make your paragraph longer, I can't wait to see your imaginative story.

    1052918 Brian

    回覆刪除