One day, I woke up earlier than usual. So, I go to class will the happy mood. But because of this reason I feel sleepy this afternoon so I take a nap during the class. When I woke up, there is something wrong. Everyone was standing during the class and the teacher is sitting on the chair. I ask my classmate "Are we all punished by teacher?". My classmate said "What are you talking about? We are always standing to listen to the teacher during the class." I think is very weird. Because I thought we are always sitting on the chair and teacher are always standing.
This story I want to tell you guys, we are really comfortable to sit at our seat during the class. But some student still do not respect to the teacher. Still playing their mobile phone in the class. It's not good for us to do that.
1052914 Cindy Lo
回覆刪除"with" the happy mood
Actually, I can't really understand what your story is about.
By the way, respect others is really important as we need to respect the teachers.
This is William speaking. i think that you sharing is really good. Here is a little suggestion that I want to give you. I think that you should pay more attention on your grammar mistakes. When you decided to use the past tense then use past tense at all your paragraph. However, I still think that you gave us a really good sharing.
回覆刪除