
What is love? There have a lot of answers to explain. When you enter the university the course is not fixed anymore. You can choose the course you want to learn. Including the love course.
I observed something interesting at college. Students in college have more brave to holding their hands in the campus. And did not shame to let others know. Instead of the students at the high school. Parents always say don't be in love with others. The only things you need to do is keep studying hard. But in my opinion, fall in love with others might not be bad things because both of you can encourage each other. And get into the nice college. I know the reason why parents are always disapproving it. But I think that it is more important for parents to communicate with their kids. They can try to listen to their children's mind. And negotiate the best way to handle love. And if you have a boyfriend or girlfriend. You need to be loyalty, honestly to each other. Because it is really bad for you to cheat others or love lots of peoples at the same times. It's really immoral. At last, I hope everyone can meet their lover or have a nice experience at college!
沒有留言:
張貼留言