2018年10月28日 星期日

What if Chinese becomes the global language?

    Nowadays, everyone are prefer learning to be the second language. Because there are lots of countries use it. But what if Chinese become the most popular one.

    If the Chinese become the global language; it will have advantage on us. Because it is our mother language. And I think the country which use the Chinese will become international. And maybe that Taiwan's status in the world will also become higher.

   I can think in my mind that one of the occupation in Taiwan will become more popular. It is teacher. That teach the foreigner who comes to Taiwan to learn Chinese. But the other problem is that the people in Taiwan learning languages is not the necessary things for us . Because we just need to know the Chinese is enough.

   For me, I still think that people me to learn the second language. Because the world is big. If we just stay in our country we won't know how big is the world. And if you learn the second language. You can communicate with others.

1 則留言:

  1. 1052914 Cindy LoYeah, I really agree that people need to learn the second language. The world is really big and don’t just be a person with a limited outlook.
    Language is really important. Language is culture, history and travel!

    回覆刪除