I love my family but I wish I have better environment when I was born. I think Taiwanese and Japanese have a lots of different place. First, the road appearance and traffic problems are really serious in Taiwan. People will throw the trash everywhere and also spit betel nut juice on the road. I think is really dirty. But neither from Japan, their road is really clean and also their community is really quite. Because they think if you wanna the quite environment you also need to be quite.
Like the Chinese Saying: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Second, In Taiwan there are many cars always against the rules. But in Japan, the passerby even will bow to the drivers.
So, I think if I live in Japan I will feel really comfortable and that there has also the magic atmosphere that people will not throw the trash anywhere.
I also want to grow up at Japan, but if I can grow up at Japan with my family who they are now is, it will be the best. I think you have confused about quite and quiet, or maybe it is just typing wrong. hope you can write more next time.
I also like Japan, and I agree you that Japan’s traffic and trash problems are dealt better than Taiwan. And I also think Japan people are the most politest in the world, because they care about how to talk with other people and when they encounter the disaster, they will line up politely to get the supplies. So, Japan is a good place to choose.
Same as me, I am addicted with Japan and Japanese. However, I think Hong Kong is the best city for me to live. Japan is also a good country, but I will still choose to be a Hong Kong citizens in my next life.
I also want to grow up at Japan, but if I can grow up at Japan with my family who they are now is, it will be the best.
回覆刪除I think you have confused about quite and quiet, or maybe it is just typing wrong. hope you can write more next time.
That's really different from Taiwan. Although I am a Taiwanese, I think we still can learn all of these manners from Japanese children.
回覆刪除I also like Japan, and I agree you that Japan’s traffic and trash problems are dealt better than Taiwan. And I also think Japan people are the most politest in the world, because they care about how to talk with other people and when they encounter the disaster, they will line up politely to get the supplies. So, Japan is a good place to choose.
回覆刪除CIndy Lo
回覆刪除Japan is really a good country. Japan is safe, polite, clean, and efficient. Japan is a great country to live in.
Same as me, I am addicted with Japan and Japanese. However, I think Hong Kong is the best city for me to live. Japan is also a good country, but I will still choose to be a Hong Kong citizens in my next life.
回覆刪除