2018年11月17日 星期六

Marriage: Pro and con, my imagination

    Recently, compare to the ancient people, there are more and more people do not want to get marry. In the generation of my grandparents. They have at least four children in their family. But the society now people even don’t want to marry so they have less chance to have the children.


    I think that marriage is builds at the “trust ” each other. If you have no trust you will always suspect others and finally both of you will break up. Nowadays, there are many people have Instant Love. Because they didn't really spend the time to realize the people they care. They didn't actually to communicate with each other when they feel the problem.



    And then after the first step you found that your Mr./Mrs. right is really love you. Both of you have to have the same value of using money. Because I think financial problems is the biggest reason in the couples. For example: may be one of them doesn't love him or her. They just love the money. So you met the love con man. But maybe both of you are encounter the problems that is the financial problems. There have no enough money to maintaining the family's economy. That may also divorce.

3 則留言:

  1. I agree with you about this sentence. "Both of you have to have the same value of using money. Because I think financial problems is the biggest reason in the couples."
    Couples who have same value is such an important thing. Trust is also really crucial. Without trust and same value, I think the marriage may not last for a long time.

    Courtney

    回覆刪除
  2. I agree that people have to trust each other at first, if people don't trust, the marriage and relationship is meaningless. Mutual trust is important, it will give your lover power and more better relationship.

    回覆刪除
  3. I really agree with the sentence that “financial problem is the biggest reason in the couples”, money is a problem that cause dispute.

    回覆刪除