
When I was the kid in the kindergarten I love the Christmas. Because the school will always held the activity. For example: We need to learn the dance for the activity. Due to we are the kids, we memory the steps quickly. So, we have three dance in this activity. Second, we will sing the Christmas song in front of the principle and also the whole school. Third, the most interested on is the chubbiest teacher will always need to wear the Santa;s custom to pretend to Santa Claus. And he will give all of us the candy and cookies to eat. For kids, I think this is the happiest thing. Also I love the dinner at school at this day. Because we can eat the french fries and chicken nuggets. It was really happy at that time.
After school my parents will said that I need to go to bed early so that the Santa will put the new toy that I want in the Christmas sock. But until I grow up I found that the Santa is my parents. HAHA!
I also like Christmas when I was in kindergarten because schools were fun that day!! There will be Santa Claus!!! Yeah!! Christmas sock!!
回覆刪除i love Christmas too! My parents will say the same things to me too, but i think it was just to let me sleep early.
回覆刪除I think Christmas is best holiday of the year. When you see people talking to each other with cherish and eating together is so nice.
回覆刪除