2018年12月16日 星期日

Niche travel

    Everyone love to travel, some of them could always go travel. Because their parents also love to go travel. So they have a lot of chance to go traveling. But I have no money. So, if I have the chance go travel with no upper limit I think I would like to go to Europe with my family and my lover.
「Europe picture」的圖片搜尋結果

    Because I love the street view, the people and the cultures of the Europe. The Europe is consist by lots of countries so every countries had their own history. I’m really enjoy in reading these things. And also I love to eat. So I want to eat all kind of food in Europe. The building in Europe is also astonishing me. All of them have their own story.They maybe is the lucky building after the WWI. So, I want to go every one and do not want to miss anyone.

2 則留言:

  1. I think traveling is getting out of your comfort zone. As most of us have a pretty established comfort zone. At home with mom and dad, in a community that has known you for probably a good part of your life. You have your established, friends, activities, hangouts and possibly jobs. And become comfortable in these daily roles and the idea of breaking out them can be scary and uncomfortable. Try to travel around and embrace the discomfort. Search for it, because it is helping us grow!!!!

    回覆刪除
  2. I am same as you that i got no money to travel so i always want to go travel!!

    回覆刪除