2019年3月17日 星期日
If I were the teacher
First I want to say that when I saw the topic about the last one. There is some thing came out my mind. "Does professor K encounter the problem of being the father? " HAHA! It was just my skeptical question. But when I saw this week's topic I have the same question again. Does the professor K have the problems at being the teacher? HAHAHA
In my opinion, the most important for me is that the student's mind. Because if you did not care about the student's mood. Just teach the things you want. It might come out problems at one day. For instance, student might phubbing the phone during the class. So that you need to take the balance at the things you want to teach and also need to be interesting during the class. It is the difficult things for teacher. But in another to think this question, it is not really difficult to resolve. You just need to use the right methods. For example, you can let the student have the discussion for your topic. And than use the website or APP to teach the lesson. Or may be you can play some games with helpful topic.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
1062950_Lily
回覆刪除Thanks for your opinions about being teachers. What interesting questions you have regarding Professor K. I think he would be even more delighted if you give your post a proper check before posting as I can spot out a very basic mistake in your post. It is the usage of Punctuation i.e. Full Stop (.) in this case.
"Because if you did not care about the student's mood." <-- This is not an independent clause. This is a dependent clause, which doesn't express a complete meaning. I'm quite confused about the usage of Past Simple tense here as well.
"Just teach the things you want." <-- Also a dependent clause with an omitted subject, which I believe is from the previous "part".
"It might come out problems at one day." <-- The usage of dummy subjects "it" and "there" should be reconsidered. It should be "There might be problems some day."
These three "parts" make up a complete meaning to what you would like to express. Therefore, the Full stop between these three "parts" is meaningless.