At the last summer vacation, My family decided to have a trip to Japan. Because my father never travels to Japan before. Also, my mom loves to enjoy natural beauty. So we decided to go to Okinawa.
Different from the past, this time we want to use less money to play in the Okinawa. We don't ask for the travel agency, we have backpacking instead. Because I want to give my family the best experience. So, I prepare the schedule for the one-half month. I went find the information at the bookstore, travel blogs, video vlogs and my friends also travel to Okinawa. I search for all the attractions and nice cuisine in every famous city. And also I use Google map's street to make sure the route is correct. Because I need to use the less expense so I find someplace to buy the attractions coupon that only a few people knew that. Some of that is only known by the local people. Expect for the attractions the air ticket is also important. You need to buy the ticket earlier as soon as possible. So you can get a cheaper ticket. The trip when I really arrived in Okinawa the adventure were beginning. Because the weather is uncertainty so some of attractions will become not suitable to invite. So we need to change the schedule right away. Fortunately, I prepare lots of replacement attraction so that the trip will go continue and won't be upset about the bad weather.
I had a sense of accomplishment that I get the button of Okinawa.
It's really careful that you make a second place to go as a replacement! It is obviously that you seems good at arrange yourself. Wish your next trip would be more fluent!
回覆刪除