2019年3月24日 星期日

Introduce a local dish to foreign visitors

Nowadays, more and more people in the world interaction with each other. The whole world becomes closer. It is really convenient to eat different kind of food in Taiwan. Recently, our department had a project with a Japanese University. We have the culture communication about food too. Japanese people are really curious about the cuisines in Taiwan. They are really interesting at Taiwanese food because this is the first time they visit Taiwan. So that we recommend the night markets food the most. The reason why we choose the night market's food is that I think the food there is the most local foods for Taiwanese. For instance, 排骨酥, 蚵仔煎, 雞排, 珍奶, 豬血糕...And also they can choose the food they want to eat if they don't like the one of it. The most important things are the Taiwanese see the foreign they will become more passionate and maybe will give you eat for free. It shows passion and enthusiasm.

相關圖片
  If you prefer the restaurant there are lots of restaurants nice in Taiwan. For example, 鼎泰豐,添好運, 高記 and so on. Is not only the Taiwanese flavor is the best. They will also combine the difficult culture's flavor and become the new food for Taiwanese to eat.


2 則留言:

  1. 1062950_Lily

    Thank you for your introduction. I believe I would be more eager to understand the translation of some dishes you mentioned at the beginning of the post. I'd love to try them as well, but under the circumstance that I'm familiar with the ingredients. Just a reminder for you when you write, please try to pay more attention to subject-verb agreement, part of speech and tenses as well.

    [Nowadays, more and more people in the world INTERACT with each other.]

    [It is really convenient to eat different kindS of food in Taiwan.]

    [If you prefer the restaurantS, there are lots of NICE restaurants in Taiwan.]

    I believe you can make it better. So long~

    回覆刪除
  2. Hello Tomy, I'm Judy. It is true that night market is a really great place to enjoy Taiwanese dishes. What's more, the market is open until midnight. I also suggested my foreign friends that night market is the must go. After been there once, my Japanese friends told me because of not knowing any famous restaurant in Taiwan, they went to night market to have dinner during the days they came here.

    回覆刪除