More and more people love to buy the lottery on a special day. For example the Chinese New Year. Or the other special reason, the world cup of football or basketball or just for fun. Because they think it can let the astrosphere be better and that people will be happy when they won the money. But the things you need to care for is that you can addict in this game. Because if you addict in the lottery you will lose your mind and also lose your money.
I have the experience of buying the lottery and had a little bit addict in this game. The things happen at last year the FIFA world cup. All the people around the world are crazy at this game. So the sports lottery is really hot. It was the first time I bought a sports lottery. The first play I bought is the score 2:1. Ibet 200 for this play and the odds is 11, I won 2200 for my first time. I was so happy and that I bought the third and fourth game. But I lose again and again. Until the last game the championship I still lose the money. The total I lose 1500 dollars. I really regarded that why I play the other time. I can just stop at my first time! But is too late. At this moment I know the meaning "Nine for ten gambling fails". Next time I will let my mind become healthier it was only entertainment for us. If too much it will be gambling.
I agree that you said "You need to care for is that you can addict in this game. Because if you addict in the lottery you will lose your mind and also lose your money." Because lots of people have a big dream to win the money, but the truth is not everyone is lucky enough to win it once. Before you dream big, you should would hard first.
回覆刪除I agree that you said "Nine for ten gambling fails". Lottery can just for fun in few times, not playing so much. It let us happier while it can let us poor.
回覆刪除Michael