2019年5月12日 星期日

Is it really a bad things that I don't like to read a book?

  Since I was little parents and teacher always told us that reading is the necessary things in your life. So our country has the system that every child need to study at school for 9 years or 12 years. But there are still some child does not like to study. I agree that people need to have the basic knowledge but for the extracurricular reading I think is not really necessary. The reason I said that is because this is not the "only way" to absorb the knowledge. We can also use the other way to learn new things. For instance: For me, I think that to go to the exhibition is a really good way for me to learn interesting things. Because it is visual learning. And I will also go some forum to discuss the issue with others or listen to some authors' presentation. This is kind of listening learning, Everyone's learning tips are different; they can be listening, visual, speaking. Not just reading is the best. And the most popular way for everyone is to see a movie. Because I think this is a kind of entertainment and also can learning at the same time. So, not expect me. Also, love to see a film.
「reading a book cartoon」的圖片搜尋結果Anyway, I think to find the best way to learn for yourself is important. No matter use the different way with others. Just keep learning in your life.

3 則留言:

  1. i completely agree with you. i think even if you don't read you could also absorb knowledge. for example, i didn't read as much as i used to be right now but i gained a lot of things from video or films.

    回覆刪除
  2. I am agree with you because learning is not only in the books. There are so many places that you can learn, such as activities and daily life. I like to learn from movies and films.

    Michael

    回覆刪除