2018年11月25日 星期日

My writing experience

    For me I think that the writing is my weakness part of learning English. I think that the main reason is the "environment". most of people in Taiwan only speak English during the class not to mention the writing.  Because we don't really need to write the article with English. So, this is the reason why our writing is awful.

「work hard cartoon」的圖片搜尋結果

"I have no secret of success but hard work."

Proof by facts, no pain no gain. You have to keep practicing everyday so you may become proficient. I think that my best writing period is at the year when I have a examination to university. The way I practiced my writing is remember a lot of phrase and also keep repeat the sentence that may use in the any kind of sentence. It have to reason for that, one is to make the sentence become longer; second it may make to sentence more prettier.

相關圖片


3 則留言:

  1. Yes. I agree with your viewpoint, environment is really important. And our original environment is not English-speaking society, so what we can do just keep working to enhance ourselves.

    回覆刪除
  2. Yes!! Practice makes perfect. It’s like learning to ride a bike. You probably fall off a few times but practice makes perfect. Let be better at writing together!!!

    回覆刪除
  3. I agree with you! "You have to keep practicing everyday so you may become proficient." Everything needs to be practiced very often, so that you can really good at it. In Taiwan, we must to work harder to have better writing skill.

    1062904 Michael

    回覆刪除