Nowadays people want to get the job with the huge amount of money but the things is as less as possible, I think is really ridiculous that people take this for possible!. I think that it only possible in the past of ten years.; it is because the economic growth very quickly at that time. And the occupation is really a lot. So people get the job easily. And if you work for your job for a long time you might be promote. So after ten years, you might be the manger or chairman now. But now, 21 century, you need to have a lot of ability to get a nice job.
In my opinion, I think I need to work harder to get my ideal job. Because I always believe the phrase that the ancient people said, "no pain no gain" .Even if you are lucky at sometimes I think is also because you work hard before.So, try to do the things more than talk! Just do it! And you will success at the end.
I love your idea of “try to do the things more than talk!” It is quite a necessary thing to all of the human beings. We should never consider that we can achieve our any goal through merely talking, there is no such thing as a free lunch. We are supposed to try our best to do everything, so that we can enjoy in the sweet result that we deserve.
回覆刪除Btw, you lose an “a” in the sentence “…you might be the ‘manger’ or chairman now.” LOL.
T agree with your argument very much, but I think that there are still many unfair things in this world. For example, some people are born in very wealthy families, and he does not even have to worry about his future work.But because we are not such people, as you said, we still have to rely on our own efforts to obtain.
回覆刪除I also agree with your point of view! My senior high school usually told us 'no pain, no gain', you need to work hard fist, or you will never be success and always be humble. Hope you can fulfill your ideal job in the future.
回覆刪除I really agree with your point of view!! Try to do more things more than talk!! Talk less and listen more. Actions can really speaks louder than words.Saying less and hearing more has huge benefits that most people miss!!!!
回覆刪除