2018年12月9日 星期日

My special tiny talents

   In my opinion, everyone has their special power or talent in their life. Because I think everyone is unique. For me, I think that I have the "sleep power". 
                    ã€Œsleep cartoon」的圖片搜尋結果
   My mom told me that when I was a child I love to sleep.  I can even sleep over 18 hours. This is my record when I was a child. And now I think I could sleep for a long time too. For exapmle: If I go to bed at 11 p.m. I can sleep for about 10 hours and then wake up to eat breakfast, after finish the breakfast I will go to class. During the class, I work very hard so I will feel asleep at about 13 p.m. so I may take a nap for about 40 minutes. And then finish the whole day class I will go to eat dinner. And I will always feel asleep after having the meal. So I will take also 40 minutes nap. Although I sleep a lot this day I could still sleep at 12 a.m. Am I really good at sleep?
                                                                 ç›¸é—œåœ–片

2 則留言:

  1. Wow. You are really good at sleeping! When I was a child, I went to my bed at 19:00, and woke up at 7:00. Also, I took a 3 hour nap in the noontime. Isn't it (sleep) the most enjoyable thing for us?

    回覆刪除
  2. YES!!!!! I think I have "sleep power" too!!

    回覆刪除