2018年12月30日 星期日

What have I accomplished this year?

    Finally, is the end of this year. There are a lot of things touch my heart. In the retrospect, I set some goal in this year. First, one in that I want to have the abdominal muscle because I think that as the man in this world need to have some good shape or nice muscle. 
                                  相關圖片
    Second, I realize that what I really want in the future. When I was a child, I want to be a flight attendant. This is my dream. And then, the most important thing for this job is the  "language". You may have the chance to talk to lots of countries people. So, in basically you need to have the well English. But, I was really lazy for study until I realize I was already senior this semester. So, I start to study hard and try my best to do any homework from school. I think I will do it better in 2019.

4 則留言:

  1. Ohhh!! Hope you can fulfill your dream of being a flight attendant!!! Language is a really important tool!!!!! I believe you can do it!!

    回覆刪除
  2. Language is really the important element if you want to achieve your dream. I think after the efforts you makes, you will acieve it. By the way, I hope you can find your interests when you learn anything you try to do. In this case, you will be more happy in the process which lead to your dream!

    回覆刪除
  3. I hope you can reach your goals bro. Language is really important that you can use in a lot of places.

    回覆刪除
  4. i think the goal you made was very good!!

    回覆刪除