Taking care of children is really difficult. You need to raise them from they were born. And also, the most important things is that we need to have the responsibility and never give them up. If when I become the father., I will take lots of things in reality. Because I need to earn a lot of money to pay the bills and buy the essentials of life. All of these is money. And also, I need to buy the house to let all of us live inside. Second, I must educate my children about what is the right things and what is wrong. I need to be patient when they are in a rebellious period. Third, I would like to give them full of love and a perfect family. The atmosphere in my home is really peaceful. And they will feel lucky and happy if they are born in this family.

The parents are the greatest job in the world. They pay with no response and gave you all the love and resource. They raise you up. So the only things you need to do in your life is be filial piety and do the right things in your life. This is the best feedback for them. At last, we need to appreciate them in our life. Because they love you!
I can’t agree with you more, I think be parents have many responsibilities. And we should thanks for our parents, because be parents aren’t very easy. Then, I hope we will become fabulous parents in the future.
回覆刪除