2019年4月13日 星期六

One of my favorite film

The story is about Dex and Emma. At first, they met each other when they get drunk. And have sex with each other. But because they meet Dex parents next morning so nothing happens. Dex is the person who loves to play a lot. He is the playboy that he had sex with lots of girls. Emma is the girl with a pure heart. After, that day they become the best friends. Dex told everything to Emma so does her. But Emma never tells her she loves Dex.

    As time goes by, both of them enter the workforce and work in a different place. They argue with each other frequently. However, Emma still loves Dex but this time Dex get marry. Emma is really sad. But she still needs to be strong. So, she marries with the guy love her a lot. Both of them did not have a good marriage, Dex’s wife crushes on others and Emma does not really love her husband. So, both of them divorce, and get it together. Not a log time they get together, Emma died in the car accident. This is the tragedy for Dex.
「one day」的圖片搜尋結果
    This is the sad ending. I think that they are really misfortune because they miss each other every time. Emma is afraid of telling her feeling to Dex. And Dex also just treat Emma like a friend but actually, he loves her. And they spend lots of time at quarrel. It’s really waste it. Finally, they get together after 20 years but Emma died. I think sometimes God is so unfair to those people who really need it and love each other. But this story told we need to cherish people we love next to us. And convey the love to them immediately.

2 則留言:

  1. 1042920 Deffeny
    I was really surprised because of this sad ending, and I seldom watched such kind of movie. However, I like the meaning behind this story. It tells us that many people do not cherish what they have and who they are close to, and shows the reality in the modern society. I think we might try our best to feel the happiness, so that we can cherish everything and everyone we have.

    回覆刪除
  2. 1062925 Connie
    ohhhhhhh shoot!!! i freaking love this movie dude!!!! i read the novel several times. not only the in Chinese version but alos the original version. I cried every time when i finished the movie. I just so suck in the world of them and so touched that i couldn't help myself.

    回覆刪除